Stuart Schulberg, a Jew working for the Hollywood director John Ford in the OSS film unit at the end of World War II, was given the mission of finding German-shot footage to be presented at the Nuremberg trial of the top surviving Nazi brass. Speed was essential, as Germans… Read more »
- Jewish Latino Teen Coalition in Washington, D.C.
- A New Era of Philanthropy for UArizona Hillel – Join our Minyan!
- Handmaker: A Hive of Learning
- Of Blessed Memory: Phyllis Salmon
- TJMHC Honors Legal Pioneer in New Exhibit
- THA 8th Graders Go to Israel!
- UArizona Course to Spotlight Real-Time, On-the-Ground Human Rights Practitioners in Ukraine
- Of Blessed Memory: Edward Feder
- Ari Mittleman, Recent Speaker at Tucson Event, Publishes “Path of the Righteous…”: A Review