We encourage story submissions from community members! Please pitch your idea before beginning writing.
Approved articles will be posted free of charge online and may be included in our community newsletter, space permitting.
- Articles should be 300-800 words and include one photo.
- Content must be provided in the format of a newspaper article. Press releases, snippets, or other formats will not be accepted.
- Stories must be of general interest and have a tie to the Southern Arizona Jewish community and/or being Jewish broadly.
- The primary purpose of Post-Its is for community members and organizations to showcase personal stories or provide information, not write to persuade or express opinions.
- Stories are not meant to serve as advertising and/or marketing for the events or causes of specific organizations, agencies, or synagogues, unless otherwise agreed upon through a sponsorship or advertising arrangement outside of the story pitch guidelines.
- Content that is violent, sexual, or disrespectful will not be accepted.
The professional team will respond to pitches as promptly as possible. We respectfully reserve the right to screen, edit, or reject any submission.
A full listing of story submission guidelines is available upon request.
Please use the form below to pitch your story. If you would like, instead of or in addition, to submit a lifecycle announcement, please use our “Submit a Lifecycle Announcement” form.