Jonathan Rothschild’s earliest political memory is of JFK’s assassination in 1963. Following President Richard Nixon’s resignation in 1974, Rothschild, then a student at Kenyon College in Ohio, became an intern for the National Student Lobby in Washington, D.C. But Rothschild, now 55, didn’t jump into the political fray himself… Read more »
- Together in Jewish Learning at the J
- Happy 90th, Rabbi Seltzer!
- What Passover Looks Like On Campus
- Arts for All Joins the Tucson J Family, Offering More Opportunity for the Whole Community
- THA’s Hagigat HaSefer – Receiving the first Siddur
- Yom HaShoah 2022: Remember, Honor & Learn
- Wyatt Earp’s Jewish connection and more included in a new documentary
- “When Adar begins, we increase in joy.” Mishenichnas Adar marbim b’simcha; משנכנס אדר מרבין בשמחה ;
- A very festive Purim at Handmaker!