Last month I had the privilege of being invited to a Ramadan “break fast” at the Tucson chapter of the Foundation for Intercultural Dialogue, a moderate Muslim Turkish organization. Ramadan is the Muslim month of fasting between sunrise and sunset, during which Muslims focus on introspection and study. FID’s… Read more »
- Together in Jewish Learning at the J
- Happy 90th, Rabbi Seltzer!
- What Passover Looks Like On Campus
- Arts for All Joins the Tucson J Family, Offering More Opportunity for the Whole Community
- THA’s Hagigat HaSefer – Receiving the first Siddur
- Yom HaShoah 2022: Remember, Honor & Learn
- Wyatt Earp’s Jewish connection and more included in a new documentary
- “When Adar begins, we increase in joy.” Mishenichnas Adar marbim b’simcha; משנכנס אדר מרבין בשמחה ;
- A very festive Purim at Handmaker!