NETIVOT, Israel (JTA) — Ariella Dadon still marvels at being free. For more than 2 1/2 years she was married to a man she describes as unfaithful, physically violent and emotionally abusive. For four years she struggled to get a divorce. But the rabbinical court ruled repeatedly that she… Read more »
Tagged chained wives
- Together in Jewish Learning at the J
- Happy 90th, Rabbi Seltzer!
- What Passover Looks Like On Campus
- Arts for All Joins the Tucson J Family, Offering More Opportunity for the Whole Community
- THA’s Hagigat HaSefer – Receiving the first Siddur
- Yom HaShoah 2022: Remember, Honor & Learn
- Wyatt Earp’s Jewish connection and more included in a new documentary
- “When Adar begins, we increase in joy.” Mishenichnas Adar marbim b’simcha; משנכנס אדר מרבין בשמחה ;
- A very festive Purim at Handmaker!