The Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona Young Women’s Cabinet held its annual retreat Aug. 17-18, themed “Be the Change.” The Cabinet spent 24 hours celebrating Shabbat, getting to know each other, learning about the Tucson Jewish Community, and the mission of the Federation.
- JFSA Women’s Philanthropy to present session with ‘Way to Be’ authors
- A holiday marking one societal rupture, Tisha B’Av spurs Jewish creativity amid another
- ‘Unorthodox,’ ‘Schitt’s Creek,’ ‘Maisel’ and more: Here are all the notable Jewish Emmy nominations for 2020
- After George Floyd, Jewish institutions consider their own shortcomings on race
- Israel will allow foreign students to enter country to begin studies
- Israel’s schools will open on time even with rise in coronavirus cases, education minister asserts
- Abe Foxman’s next act: Raising $28 million to feed thousands of struggling Holocaust survivors
- Some synagogues are opting for high quality over homegrown when it comes to online services. Is that a good thing?
- Portland-area rabbis call on Department of Homeland Security to withdraw federal agents
- Important announcement about the AJP from the Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona board of directors