The Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona Young Men’s group held its annual leadership development retreat Aug. 23-25 on Mt. Lemmon, facilitated by Jewish Federations of North America National Young Leadership Cabinet co-chair Adam Miller, from Orange County, California. The 13 young men participated in leadership development programming including community development planning, budgeting and allocations, and personal and community values programs. The weekend concluded with a meeting with Jewish Community Foundation CEO Graham Hoffman, where the men discussed putting the skills they learned into action in the community, through the Federation and its community beneficiary and partner agencies.
- Phoenix Jewish News to host COVID-19 webinar with state Reps. Alma Hernandez and Aaron Lieberman
- Jewish Republicans tackle a thorny question: What to do about Republicans like Steve King?
- AJP delivery delayed to Saturday, May 16
- Retiring JFSA CEO Mellan fostered cohesive, diverse community
- Social welfare calls bolster community bonds
- Tucson J virtual programs can help adults, kids stay active and sharp during pandemic
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund taking two-phase approach
- Two Tucsonans elected to BBYO regional board
- Rattlesnake bites on the rise — watch where you step, warns UArizona poison center
- Staying connected at Handmaker