The Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona ChaiLife members gathered Saturday, Aug. 24 to reconnect. ChaiLife was created for those men who have graduated from the Young Men’s Group and want to remain connected to the Federation and their chevra (group).
- A Jewish guide to Joe Biden’s VP short list
- Seth Rogen: Israel should exist, but I’m not sorry for my critique of Jewish education
- Austria will allow descendants of Holocaust victims to receive citizenship
- An activist says it is ‘electioneering’ for nonprofits to call candidates racist. Jewish groups say it’s routine.
- Israel offers Lebanon assistance after massive, deadly explosion in Beirut
- A holiday marking one societal rupture, Tisha B’Av spurs Jewish creativity amid another
- ‘Unorthodox,’ ‘Schitt’s Creek,’ ‘Maisel’ and more: Here are all the notable Jewish Emmy nominations for 2020
- After George Floyd, Jewish institutions consider their own shortcomings on race
- Israel will allow foreign students to enter country to begin studies
- An enduring feature of the pandemic so far: Jews are flocking to online classes