The Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona ChaiLife members gathered Saturday, Aug. 24 to reconnect. ChaiLife was created for those men who have graduated from the Young Men’s Group and want to remain connected to the Federation and their chevra (group).
- THA 8th Graders Go to Israel!
- What Passover Looks Like On Campus
- Arts for All Joins the Tucson J Family, Offering More Opportunity for the Whole Community
- THA’s Hagigat HaSefer – Receiving the first Siddur
- Wyatt Earp’s Jewish connection and more included in a new documentary
- “When Adar begins, we increase in joy.” Mishenichnas Adar marbim b’simcha; משנכנס אדר מרבין בשמחה ;
- JPSA presents Together in Jewish Learning with keynote speaker Aaron Henne
- JFSA and JCF rebrand as Jewish Philanthropies of Southern Arizona
- Tucson Jewish Museum announces new director
- Matthew Lazar and Joshua M. Greene to receive Cohon Memorial Foundation Awards at Beit Simcha March 4