More than 250 people attended a celebration of Israel’s 71st birthday on Sunday, April 28, at the Tucson Jewish Community Center, enjoying food, music, an artisan fair, kids’ activities and Israeli film shorts. The Weintraub Israel Center, a program of the Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona and the Tucson J, organized the event.
- Student crafted, staff supported: How to enable doing Jewish
- JFCS to provide free e-books of “To Tell Our Stories: Holocaust Survivors of Southern Arizona” to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Handmaker celebrates Tu b’shevat Seder
- JCF/JFSA Introduce New Chief Development Officer and VP of Strategy and Community Impact
- Of Blessed Memory : Ruthann Pozez
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund Awards More Than $65,000 to Five Organizations
- JCF introduces the new Impact Investment Pool
- Enjoying the arts at THA!
- Tucson J presents the 31st Annual Tucson International Jewish Film Festival
- Addressing community justice