More than 250 people attended a celebration of Israel’s 71st birthday on Sunday, April 28, at the Tucson Jewish Community Center, enjoying food, music, an artisan fair, kids’ activities and Israeli film shorts. The Weintraub Israel Center, a program of the Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona and the Tucson J, organized the event.
- Phoenix Jewish News to host COVID-19 webinar with state Reps. Alma Hernandez and Aaron Lieberman
- Jewish Republicans tackle a thorny question: What to do about Republicans like Steve King?
- AJP delivery delayed to Saturday, May 16
- PBS film explores recent rise of anti-Semitism in U.S., Europe
- Retiring JFSA CEO Mellan fostered cohesive, diverse community
- Social welfare calls bolster community bonds
- Tucson J virtual programs can help adults, kids stay active and sharp during pandemic
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund taking two-phase approach
- Two Tucsonans elected to BBYO regional board
- Rattlesnake bites on the rise — watch where you step, warns UArizona poison center