Truly Nolen volunteers recently delivered $700 in cash and more than a dozen boxes of school supplies donated by Truly Nolen customers and staff to Homer Davis Elementary School. Truly Nolen is a community partner in the Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona’s community outreach program, “Making a Difference Every Day: The Homer Davis Project.” Truly Nolen’s school supply drive will continue through year-end. Others wishing to donate funds for supplies may do so at www.jfsa.org/make-a-donation — be sure to indicate “school supplies” in the special instructions area.
- JHM learning trip digs deep into southern border migration issues
- Museum to honor Eilat-Kahn, second generation Holocaust survivor
- JFSA’s new Olson Center open in Northwest
- Sharing Israeli culture, learning about U.S.
- Happy with legacy, Tucson mayor looks forward to practicing, teaching law
- Stone Avenue Block Party to host four Arizona bands
- When he’s not repairing books, local retiree turns them into works of art
- Archaeology, wine intersect in upcoming UA lecture
- Series will blend Torah insights, modern psychology
- Garden of Hope expands J outdoor exhibits