LVIV, Ukraine (JTA) — Alex Dunai is not Jewish. But over 15 years of leading Jewish tourists searching for their roots in Ukraine, he’s built up a serviceable knowledge of Yiddish — though sometimes he has to make things up. “I make up sayings — you have highway roads, we… Read more »
Tagged “The Lost”
- Jewish Latino Teen Coalition in Washington, D.C.
- A New Era of Philanthropy for UArizona Hillel – Join our Minyan!
- Handmaker: A Hive of Learning
- Of Blessed Memory: Phyllis Salmon
- TJMHC Honors Legal Pioneer in New Exhibit
- THA 8th Graders Go to Israel!
- UArizona Course to Spotlight Real-Time, On-the-Ground Human Rights Practitioners in Ukraine
- Of Blessed Memory: Edward Feder
- Ari Mittleman, Recent Speaker at Tucson Event, Publishes “Path of the Righteous…”: A Review