It was an ominous hum. A dozen refrigerated trucks loaded with the body parts of victims of the 9/11 attacks filled a cavernous tent across the street from the office of the city medical examiner, their low-pitched buzz an eerie soundtrack to the solemn work being carried out at… Read more »
- Together in Jewish Learning at the J
- Happy 90th, Rabbi Seltzer!
- What Passover Looks Like On Campus
- Arts for All Joins the Tucson J Family, Offering More Opportunity for the Whole Community
- THA’s Hagigat HaSefer – Receiving the first Siddur
- Yom HaShoah 2022: Remember, Honor & Learn
- Wyatt Earp’s Jewish connection and more included in a new documentary
- “When Adar begins, we increase in joy.” Mishenichnas Adar marbim b’simcha; משנכנס אדר מרבין בשמחה ;
- A very festive Purim at Handmaker!