Nina Straw grew up in a Conservative Jewish home in Milford, Conn. The concept of tikkun olam (repairing the world) was part of her daily life. “My father lived Judaism,” she told the AJP. “He was a gentle, quiet man who walked the talk. He taught us to live… Read more »
Tagged Nina Straw
- Jewish Latino Teen Coalition in Washington, D.C.
- A New Era of Philanthropy for UArizona Hillel – Join our Minyan!
- Handmaker: A Hive of Learning
- Of Blessed Memory: Phyllis Salmon
- TJMHC Honors Legal Pioneer in New Exhibit
- THA 8th Graders Go to Israel!
- UArizona Course to Spotlight Real-Time, On-the-Ground Human Rights Practitioners in Ukraine
- Of Blessed Memory: Edward Feder
- Ari Mittleman, Recent Speaker at Tucson Event, Publishes “Path of the Righteous…”: A Review