SAN FRANCISCO (JTA) — The number of Israelis living in the United States grew by about 30 percent over the past decade, according to newly released U.S. Census Bureau figures. Some 140,323 people living in the United States today were born in Israel, up from 109,720 in 2000. Of… Read more »
Tagged Israelis in U.S.
- Tucson Business Couple Steps up to Pay for the First Two Years of University for Entire Class at Nearby Elementary School
- An Amazing 115-Year-Old Tallit Renews Judaism in Tucson
- Together in Jewish Learning at the J
- Happy 90th, Rabbi Seltzer!
- What Passover Looks Like On Campus
- Arts for All Joins the Tucson J Family, Offering More Opportunity for the Whole Community
- THA’s Hagigat HaSefer – Receiving the first Siddur
- Yom HaShoah 2022: Remember, Honor & Learn
- Wyatt Earp’s Jewish connection and more included in a new documentary