NEW YORK (JTA) — Growing up in a Modern Orthodox community in South Africa, Sara Hurwitz never imagined that she would one day become a clergy member. The Conservative and Reform movements have been ordaining female rabbis for decades. But in the Orthodox world, women are barred from many… Read more »
- Jewish Latino Teen Coalition in Washington, D.C.
- A New Era of Philanthropy for UArizona Hillel – Join our Minyan!
- Handmaker: A Hive of Learning
- Of Blessed Memory: Phyllis Salmon
- TJMHC Honors Legal Pioneer in New Exhibit
- THA 8th Graders Go to Israel!
- UArizona Course to Spotlight Real-Time, On-the-Ground Human Rights Practitioners in Ukraine
- Of Blessed Memory: Edward Feder
- Ari Mittleman, Recent Speaker at Tucson Event, Publishes “Path of the Righteous…”: A Review