The Banner Health Foundation is collecting donated medical supplies and personal protective equipment, or PPE.
Tucson donations can be dropped off Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., at the Banner Home Health Office, 575 E. River Road. Donated supplies will be deployed in Banner Health’s Arizona hospitals and medical
The following items are needed. All donations must be in an unopened, sealed box or container:
• Masks (N95 and surgical/procedural)
• Disinfecting wipes (Clorox, Lysol, other brands)
• Alcohol-based cleaning wipes such Sani-cloth wipes
• Non-sterile gloves (nitrile)
• Protective face shields or goggles that can be worn over glasses
• Isolation or surgical gowns
• Shoe covers
• Non-perfumed hand sanitizer appropriate for use in a clinical setting, with greater than 60% ethanol alcohol or 70% isopropanol (no gels containing glitter)
• Paper towels
• Liquid hand soap
• Homemade masks for optional social-comfort use by Banner’s health care workers (Note these cannot be worn by those providers who are directly caring for COVID-19 patients, nor those in any procedure rooms or isolation areas.)
Banner Health Foundation is requesting donations of these items from businesses and/or community members who have supplies they do not currently need. Members of the community are not being asked to purchase new items for donation.
Important instructions: To keep volunteers and donors safe, people bringing donations should pack the items into the trunk of their car and pull into the donation line. Leave windows up and do not get out of the car. A volunteer will unload the items. All people at the site are advised to practice social distancing by keeping at least six feet apart. Anyone who is experiencing flu-like symptoms, cough or fever should not come to the donation site.
Banner Health also is accepting donations of medical supplies and PPE in Phoenix and Payson. For more information, visit www.bannerhealth.com.