Beth Braun and the University/Rincon High School Primaveras dance group have been invited to perform at the 75th anniversary of D-Day in Normandy, France, in June 2020. As official representatives of the United States, the Primaveras will perform at the D-Day Anniversary Parade, the International Salute to Liberation, and ceremonies at the St. James American Cemetery and Normandy American Cemetery. Braun is director of the dance program at University/Rincon High School. She is also artistic director of the nonprofit Esperanza Dance Project.
- The Jews getting arrested at ICE centers are just getting started
- Anti-Semitic fliers in Massachusetts declare Holocaust ‘fake news’
- How Jews have reacted to Trump’s tweet targeting some Democratic congresswomen
- Rhoda Smolow becomes Hadassah president
- Rescued twice: The archive that survived the Holocaust and the AMIA attack
- Emmys 2019: All the Jewish nominees
- Tucson rabbi: The rumors of my retirement are greatly exaggerated!
- Business briefs 7.12.19
- Youth ambassadors set to boost Israel, Tucson connections
- PJ Library connects local families to Jewish life