Beth Braun and the University/Rincon High School Primaveras dance group have been invited to perform at the 75th anniversary of D-Day in Normandy, France, in June 2020. As official representatives of the United States, the Primaveras will perform at the D-Day Anniversary Parade, the International Salute to Liberation, and ceremonies at the St. James American Cemetery and Normandy American Cemetery. Braun is director of the dance program at University/Rincon High School. She is also artistic director of the nonprofit Esperanza Dance Project.
- Pitzer College president says he’ll ignore faculty’s vote to end Haifa study program
- Donald Trump says Jews are leaving the Democrats. Are they?
- Trump touts new Republican group, ‘Jexodus,’ urging Jews to bolt Democratic Party
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says AIPAC is coming after her. It’s not.
- PJ Library national officer briefs locals on global operation
- Senior cats join senior citizens in a unique Tucson foster care program
- Local teachers cement bond with counterparts on Partnership trip to Israel
- JFCS Matza & More sees local needs increase
- Orchestra to play Weimar era music at Fox
- Searching for family on the Mount of Olives