Beth Braun and the University/Rincon High School Primaveras dance group have been invited to perform at the 75th anniversary of D-Day in Normandy, France, in June 2020. As official representatives of the United States, the Primaveras will perform at the D-Day Anniversary Parade, the International Salute to Liberation, and ceremonies at the St. James American Cemetery and Normandy American Cemetery. Braun is director of the dance program at University/Rincon High School. She is also artistic director of the nonprofit Esperanza Dance Project.
- Despite warnings, the far right was a no-show at Richmond pro-gun rally. So a Jewish food festival went on as planned.
- Employees become owners at Chicago’s beloved kosher barbecue restaurant
- College student’s video blasting Trump says Anne Frank did not die in Nazi camp
- Idaho governor recognizes 125th anniversary of state’s Jewish community
- Hank Azaria says he will no longer voice Apu on ‘The Simpsons’
- Wisconsin man arrested for vandalizing synagogue as part of The Base hate group
- Donald Trump Jr. says he has met Lev Parnas and thought he was Israeli
- Biden mocks Trump’s claim to speak against anti-Semitism
- Where the top 7 Democratic candidates stand on Iran
- Trump adds Alan Dershowitz to his impeachment team