Beth Braun and the University/Rincon High School Primaveras dance group have been invited to perform at the 75th anniversary of D-Day in Normandy, France, in June 2020. As official representatives of the United States, the Primaveras will perform at the D-Day Anniversary Parade, the International Salute to Liberation, and ceremonies at the St. James American Cemetery and Normandy American Cemetery. Braun is director of the dance program at University/Rincon High School. She is also artistic director of the nonprofit Esperanza Dance Project.
- Sackler family-owned Purdue Pharma files for bankruptcy
- Suspect in shooting of 68-year-old man outside Miami synagogue charged with hate crime
- Linda Sarsour, Tamika Mallory and Bob Bland are no longer on Women’s March board
- Annual Project Isaiah food drive to help the hungry
- Young Men’s Group aims for community interaction
- Young Women’s Cabinet plans to ‘Be the Change’
- THA Tikkun Olam dinner to celebrate co-founder Bertie Levkowitz
- Tucson J introduces goat yoga – no kidding!
- Israeli to bring intercultural storytelling power
- Shinshinim’s first weeks in Tucson end with road trip