The Tzofim (Israel Scouts) Friendship Caravan national tour will stop in Tucson with a free concert of song and dance on Monday, June 18 at 7 p.m. at the Tucson Jewish Community Center. The scouts also will perform at Camp J on the morning of June 18 and at Handmaker Jewish Services for the Aging on June 19.
- Olson Center director Phyllis Gold retiring after five years in NW
- With new health and safety measures, Tucson J reopening many programs
- Felicia’s Farm honors memory of founder’s wife by feeding hungry Tucsonans
- Partnerships help Jewish History Museum thrive in digital space
- Museum of Jewish Montreal told it must vacate premises
- Mrs. Maisel spent the summer there. Now the whole place can be yours for just $6M.
- The millennial rabbis behind @Modern_Ritual use Instagram to make Judaism accessible
- 13 Jewish facts about ‘Hamilton’ that will make you smile
- The coronavirus didn’t just upend Broadway — it put all kinds of indie projects in limbo
- Phoenix Jewish News to host COVID-19 webinar with state Reps. Alma Hernandez and Aaron Lieberman