The Tzofim (Israel Scouts) Friendship Caravan national tour will stop in Tucson with a free concert of song and dance on Monday, June 18 at 7 p.m. at the Tucson Jewish Community Center. The scouts also will perform at Camp J on the morning of June 18 and at Handmaker Jewish Services for the Aging on June 19.
- Annual Project Isaiah food drive to help the hungry
- Young Men’s Group aims for community interaction
- Young Women’s Cabinet plans to ‘Be the Change’
- THA Tikkun Olam dinner to celebrate co-founder Bertie Levkowitz
- Tucson J introduces goat yoga – no kidding!
- Israeli to bring intercultural storytelling power
- Shinshinim’s first weeks in Tucson end with road trip
- In Israel’s south, English classes give kids a leg up
- PJ Library program offers cash for multi-family gatherings
- Chat on migration opens Jewish History Museum season