The Tzofim (Israel Scouts) Friendship Caravan national tour will stop in Tucson with a free concert of song and dance on Monday, June 18 at 7 p.m. at the Tucson Jewish Community Center. The scouts also will perform at Camp J on the morning of June 18 and at Handmaker Jewish Services for the Aging on June 19.
- Handmaker temporarily limits outside visitors
- Or Chadash, Temple Emanu-El explore merger
- Neo-Nazis target editor of Jewish publication
- JFSA, others cancel events, focus on giving, digital resources in face of coronavirus
- Local woman gives Montefiore’s ‘Der Rebbe’ painting to Oro Valley Chabad
- JHM vandalism symptom of rising anti-Semitism
- Congregation Or Chadash Sisterhood shines a light on volunteer Sandock
- Local woman sends Passover care packages to troops
- Active GV volunteer has passion for aiding migrants
- He wanted to encapsulate Beijing’s Jewish community in a Passover Haggadah. The coronavirus complicated that.