Hannah Aviva Ellentuck celebrated becoming a Bat Mitzvah on Dec. 20, 2021. The service took place in her backyard led by Rabbi Avi Alpert and her mother, Cantor Emily Ellentuck of M’Kor Hayim. She is the daughter of Max and Cantor Ellentuck, of Tucson, and granddaughter of Wayne and Heidi Brent of Tucson, and Elliot and Marty (z’l) of Tempe. Hannah attends Tucson Hebrew Academy and loves sewing, drawing, and reading fantasy books. For her Mitzvah Project, Hannah is collecting food and donations for Casa Maria.
- Handmaker celebrates Tu b’shevat Seder
- JCF/JFSA Introduce New Chief Development Officer and VP of Strategy and Community Impact
- Of Blessed Memory : Ruthann Pozez
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund Awards More Than $65,000 to Five Organizations
- JCF introduces the new Impact Investment Pool
- Shari Pollak born
- Enjoying the arts at THA!
- In Blessed Memory: Bruce Friedman
- Judge Norman S. Fenton dies
- Tucson J presents the 31st Annual Tucson International Jewish Film Festival