The annual community-wide Project Isaiah High Holy Days hunger project kicked off Sept. 15. It is coordinated by the Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona’s Jewish Community Relations Council, with monetary and food donations benefiting the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona. Synagogues and Jewish agencies will collect donations. The drive ends Oct. 15. For more details, visit https://jfsa.org/get-involved/jcrc/project-isaiah.
- Phoenix Jewish News to host COVID-19 webinar with state Reps. Alma Hernandez and Aaron Lieberman
- Jewish Republicans tackle a thorny question: What to do about Republicans like Steve King?
- AJP delivery delayed to Saturday, May 16
- Retiring JFSA CEO Mellan fostered cohesive, diverse community
- Social welfare calls bolster community bonds
- Tucson J virtual programs can help adults, kids stay active and sharp during pandemic
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund taking two-phase approach
- Two Tucsonans elected to BBYO regional board
- Rattlesnake bites on the rise — watch where you step, warns UArizona poison center
- Staying connected at Handmaker