Congregation M’kor Hayim has joined the Union for Reform Judaism, the association of nearly 900 Reform congregations in North America. “Our congregation began in 2008. Now that we are fully established locally, we felt it was time to connect with the wider Jewish community,” Rabbi Helen Cohn said. She and M’kor Hayim President Carol Weinstein will attend the URJ Biennial later this month. Other local URJ member congregations include Or Chadash and Temple Emanu-El.
- Olson Center director Phyllis Gold retiring after five years in NW
- With new health and safety measures, Tucson J reopening many programs
- Felicia’s Farm honors memory of founder’s wife by feeding hungry Tucsonans
- Angel Charity supports JFCS play therapy
- Partnerships help Jewish History Museum thrive in digital space
- Mrs. Maisel spent the summer there. Now the whole place can be yours for just $6M.
- Amid pandemic, Jewish groups get creative for Shavuot festivities
- I started watching this German rabbi praying alone early in the pandemic, and I couldn’t stop
- The millennial rabbis behind @Modern_Ritual use Instagram to make Judaism accessible
- Synagogues demur as Trump demands that states let houses of worship reopen