Congregation M’kor Hayim has joined the Union for Reform Judaism, the association of nearly 900 Reform congregations in North America. “Our congregation began in 2008. Now that we are fully established locally, we felt it was time to connect with the wider Jewish community,” Rabbi Helen Cohn said. She and M’kor Hayim President Carol Weinstein will attend the URJ Biennial later this month. Other local URJ member congregations include Or Chadash and Temple Emanu-El.
- Congregation Anshei Israel Hires New Early Childhood Director
- JFCS Honors Jill Rozenzweig with Programs, Fund
- THA 8th Graders Celebrate Graduation on Campus
- Jewish Latino Teen Coalition in Washington, D.C.
- THA 8th Graders Go to Israel!
- What Passover Looks Like On Campus
- Arts for All Joins the Tucson J Family, Offering More Opportunity for the Whole Community
- THA’s Hagigat HaSefer – Receiving the first Siddur
- Wyatt Earp’s Jewish connection and more included in a new documentary
- “When Adar begins, we increase in joy.” Mishenichnas Adar marbim b’simcha; משנכנס אדר מרבין בשמחה ;