The Israeli Scouts Tzofim Friendship Caravan performed their high-energy song and dance show for about 200 people at the Tucson Jewish Community Center on Thursday, June 20. Prior to the show, the scouts spent the day at Camp J. They gave a morning show for the camp, the Taglit day program for adults with special needs, and the early childhood education program, with about 800 people in attendance, and spent the afternoon leading activities for campers. On June 21, they performed at BSA’s Camp Lawton on Mt. Lemmon, for about 200.
- Young Men’s Group aims for community interaction
- Young Women’s Cabinet plans to ‘Be the Change’
- Men connect through ChaiLife gathering
- Tucson J introduces goat yoga – no kidding!
- PJ Library celebrates founder’s birthday
- BBYO teen leader featured in national publication
- Homer Davis Elementary School teachers overjoyed by donation
- TJJ entertains with Jewish Summer Arts Festival
- Shinshiniyot celebrate b’not mitzvah
- Truly Nolen volunteers pack food for JFSA’s Homer Davis project