Zach Emanuel, the son of White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, celebrated his Bar Mitzvah in Jerusalem. The ceremony took place May 30 at the Davidson Center, located near the Western Wall. About 50 people, mostly family members, participated. Security was heavy for the family and guests; there had been fears that extremists would disrupt the ceremony. Press was also prevented from entering the area. Activists had heckled the Emanuel family three days earlier as it toured the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Of Blessed Memory : Ruthann Pozez
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund Awards More Than $65,000 to Five Organizations
- JCF introduces the new Impact Investment Pool
- Enjoying the arts at THA!
- Tucson J presents the 31st Annual Tucson International Jewish Film Festival
- Addressing community justice
- Boris Kozolchyk honored with Nobel Peace Prize nomination
- PJ Library in Southern Arizona adapts to pandemic challenges and continues to provide enrichment to families with young children
- Jewish History Museum reopens for visitors
- Handmaker vaccine clinic opens for staff and Handmaker residents and their families