On June 16th, in New York, Rabbi Cantor Emily Ellentuck received rabbinic ordination from The Rabbinical Academy at Mesifta Adath Wolkowisk. She serves as Cantor for Congregation M’Kor Hayim and works at Tucson Hebrew Academy as program coordinator and teaching Judaic Studies and tefillah.
- Of Blessed Memory: Gail Kushner
- Of Blessed Memory: Dinah Taub
- Of Blessed Memory: Bill Sampson
- Shaped by Tucson, Bringing Her Whole Self to the Rabbinate
- Award Winning Care at Handmaker
- Summer: Hillel’s Busiest Season?
- Of Blessed Memory: Richard Belkin
- Of Blessed Memory: Charles Whitehill
- The JFCS Refugee Resettlement Program – A Volunteer’s Story
- On the Ground in Krakow: Assisting Ukrainian Refugees in Poland