J Street founder and President Jeremy Ben Ami (right) honored Larry Gellman Dec. 16 at the first major event the pro-Israel group hosted in Tucson. More than 110 people, including a broad range of political leaders, rabbis, and Jewish professional and community leaders, attended. The event featured a timely conversation about the challenges facing Israeli and American Jews between Ben Ami and former undersecretary of state Wendy Sherman and raised more than $30,000.
- Tucson J Expands Healthy Aging Programs
- Shaped by Tucson, Bringing Her Whole Self to the Rabbinate
- Congregation Anshei Israel Hires New Early Childhood Director
- JFCS Honors Jill Rozenzweig with Programs, Fund
- THA 8th Graders Celebrate Graduation on Campus
- Jewish Latino Teen Coalition in Washington, D.C.
- THA 8th Graders Go to Israel!
- What Passover Looks Like On Campus
- Arts for All Joins the Tucson J Family, Offering More Opportunity for the Whole Community
- THA’s Hagigat HaSefer – Receiving the first Siddur