Yeta Weston, 104, one of the earlier members of Beth Shalom Temple Center in Green Valley, recently became a great-great-grandmother. She returned to BSTC to celebrate the naming of Eli White. The baby and parents were in town for the special service on Friday, Dec. 27, conducted by Rabbi Norman Roman.
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund Awards More Than $65,000 to Five Organizations
- JCF introduces the new Impact Investment Pool
- Enjoying the arts at THA!
- Tucson J presents the 31st Annual Tucson International Jewish Film Festival
- Addressing community justice
- Boris Kozolchyk honored with Nobel Peace Prize nomination
- PJ Library in Southern Arizona adapts to pandemic challenges and continues to provide enrichment to families with young children
- Jewish History Museum reopens for visitors
- Handmaker vaccine clinic opens for staff and Handmaker residents and their families
- Jewish Family & Children’s Services teams up with Homicide Survivors, Inc., and the All Souls Procession for Luz de Vida II