The Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona, area synagogues, and community members recently conducted the annual Project Isaiah food drive, collecting more than 3,636 pounds of food and $512 in donations for the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona. Many other donations were collected directly from local synagogues.
- Joe Biden to Jewish donors: ‘I do not support annexation,’ will reverse Trump policies on Israel and the Palestinians
- Jewish Republicans tackle a thorny question: What to do about Republicans like Steve King?
- Most Israelis infected with COVID-19 had strain that originated in US
- Abbas ends Palestinians’ agreements with Israel, including security cooperation
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund taking two-phase approach
- Two Tucsonans elected to BBYO regional board
- Union for Reform Judaism announces layoffs and furloughs
- Senate legislation would expand COVID-19 projects with Israel to lessen dependence on China
- Congressional letters urge Pompeo to protect Israel from International Criminal Court
- ‘The entire system got confused’: Israeli schools reopen, but many parents aren’t sending their kids back