The Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona, area synagogues, and community members recently conducted the annual Project Isaiah food drive, collecting more than 3,636 pounds of food and $512 in donations for the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona. Many other donations were collected directly from local synagogues.
- 5 winners and 4 losers from the historic treaty between Israel and the UAE
- Kamala Harris is Joe Biden’s VP pick — here’s what Jewish voters should know
- JAC raises funds with Walk to Israel challenge
- ‘Services, but not shul’: How Orthodox communities are preparing for a pandemic High Holiday season
- A Jewish guide to Joe Biden’s VP short list
- Seth Rogen: Israel should exist, but I’m not sorry for my critique of Jewish education
- Austria will allow descendants of Holocaust victims to receive citizenship
- An activist says it is ‘electioneering’ for nonprofits to call candidates racist. Jewish groups say it’s routine.
- Israel offers Lebanon assistance after massive, deadly explosion in Beirut
- A holiday marking one societal rupture, Tisha B’Av spurs Jewish creativity amid another