Jeffrey Jacobson has been elected to the board of directors of the Alpha Epsilon Pi Foundation. Last year, he became the 74th supreme master (international president) of Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity. Jacobson is a member of the Tucson Hebrew Academy board of trustees and co-founder of the Will for Heroes Foundation, which provides legal documents such as wills, living wills, and powers of attorney to first responders free of charge. A graduate of Northern Arizona University, he is an attorney at The Law Office of Jeffrey H. Jacobson, PLLC. He is a member of Congregation Or Chadash.
- A holiday marking one societal rupture, Tisha B’Av spurs Jewish creativity amid another
- ‘Unorthodox,’ ‘Schitt’s Creek,’ ‘Maisel’ and more: Here are all the notable Jewish Emmy nominations for 2020
- After George Floyd, Jewish institutions consider their own shortcomings on race
- Israel will allow foreign students to enter country to begin studies
- Israel’s schools will open on time even with rise in coronavirus cases, education minister asserts
- Abe Foxman’s next act: Raising $28 million to feed thousands of struggling Holocaust survivors
- Some synagogues are opting for high quality over homegrown when it comes to online services. Is that a good thing?
- Portland-area rabbis call on Department of Homeland Security to withdraw federal agents
- Local religious schools, Tucson Hebrew Academy make multiple plans for fall
- Business briefs 7.17.20