Jeffrey Jacobson has been elected to the board of directors of the Alpha Epsilon Pi Foundation. Last year, he became the 74th supreme master (international president) of Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity. Jacobson is a member of the Tucson Hebrew Academy board of trustees and co-founder of the Will for Heroes Foundation, which provides legal documents such as wills, living wills, and powers of attorney to first responders free of charge. A graduate of Northern Arizona University, he is an attorney at The Law Office of Jeffrey H. Jacobson, PLLC. He is a member of Congregation Or Chadash.
- People in the news 5.29.20
- Jewish Republicans tackle a thorny question: What to do about Republicans like Steve King?
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund taking two-phase approach
- Two Tucsonans elected to BBYO regional board
- Union for Reform Judaism announces layoffs and furloughs
- Legislation enabling unity government coalition in Israel moves a step closer to passage
- As the sexual assault claim against Joe Biden builds, some Jewish women wonder whether he deserves their support
- People in the news 5.1.20
- People in the news 4.17.20
- Benjamin Netanyahu’s rival just agreed to stop fighting and join him. Here’s why.