Everything But The House, an online estate sale marketplace, is auctioning a variety of rare, Judaica items from the 19th–mid 20th centuries.
- The Torah Crown – an early 20th century Sefer Torah crown that was made during one of the first years of the Bezalel School of Arts and Crafts (most likely under the supervision of the school’s founder, Boris Schatz), established in 1906
- The Torah Set – anearly complete 19th-century Russian silver Sefer Torah setcomprised of a pair of rimonim, a breastplate, and a yad
- The spice boxes – an unmatched set, one made in the later part of the 19th century by I Pearlmanand the other, presumably Russian, made in the late 19th or early 20th century
- The Kiddish cup – from Russia, late 19th or early 20th century
- The Sefer Torah– early to mid 20th century, is hand written on vellum, with turned wooden handles
The auction ends March 28.