Ivy Chava Preble-Gaitz was born Jan. 16, 2022, to Ryan and Celia Preble-Gaitz of Tucson. Her grandparents are Ronald and Mayra Gaitz (Houston), Kathleen Bryerton (Tucson), and John Preble (Tucson). Ivy joins her big sister, Sage.
- Handmaker: A Hive of Learning
- Of Blessed Memory: Phyllis Salmon
- TJMHC honors legal pioneer in new exhibit
- THA 8th Graders Go to Israel!
- UArizona Course to Spotlight Real-Time, On-the-Ground Human Rights Practitioners in Ukraine
- Of Blessed Memory: Edward Feder
- Ari Mittleman, Recent Speaker at Tucson Event, Publishes “Path of the Righteous…”: A Review
- Bar Mitzvah: Benjamin Aronson
- Tucson Business Couple Steps up to Pay for the First Two Years of University for Entire Class at Nearby Elementary School
- An Amazing 115-Year-Old Tallit Renews Judaism in Tucson