When Moses led the Jewish People out of Egypt on the night of Passover, G-d had delivered them by a mighty hand and with an outstretched arm. He led them in the way they should go, and gave Moses the Torah, with the Ten Commandments, to set the Jewish People apart from the nations. Passover is a time to rehearse the great deliverance G-d brought to our people, and to pray for oppressed people everywhere, to be free. Happy Passover to All!
- L’Shana Tova from UArizona Hillel Foundation!
- Can You Be Zionist and Progressive? (Of Course!): Weintraub Israel Center to Bring Zioness Founder and Executive Director Amanda Berman to Tucson J
- Op-Ed: Tucson’s Multifaith Coalition Shows Up for Pride
- Tucson J’s New Director of Teen Engagement Returns to Tucson Roots; Gears up for 2025 JCC Maccabi Games®
- Sweet Start to the New Year at Handmaker
- Tucson Hebrew Academy Welcomes Families to Open House for Kindergarten through Second Grade
- Apples and Honey for All: Reflecting on Project Isaiah this High Holiday Season
- Kol Ami Synagogue Hires Moss as New Executive Director
- High Holiday Services in our Southern Arizona Community
- JLTC Student Participant Reflects on Washington D.C. Trip