When Moses led the Jewish People out of Egypt on the night of Passover, G-d had delivered them by a mighty hand and with an outstretched arm. He led them in the way they should go, and gave Moses the Torah, with the Ten Commandments, to set the Jewish People apart from the nations. Passover is a time to rehearse the great deliverance G-d brought to our people, and to pray for oppressed people everywhere, to be free. Happy Passover to All!
- A New Era of Philanthropy for UArizona Hillel – Join our Minyan!
- Handmaker: A Hive of Learning
- Of Blessed Memory: Phyllis Salmon
- TJMHC honors legal pioneer in new exhibit
- THA 8th Graders Go to Israel!
- UArizona Course to Spotlight Real-Time, On-the-Ground Human Rights Practitioners in Ukraine
- Of Blessed Memory: Edward Feder
- Ari Mittleman, Recent Speaker at Tucson Event, Publishes “Path of the Righteous…”: A Review
- Bar Mitzvah: Benjamin Aronson
- Tucson Business Couple Steps up to Pay for the First Two Years of University for Entire Class at Nearby Elementary School