Live Theatre Workshop has purchased a new property after 26 years of renting its current location. The theatre arts nonprofit will hold a groundbreaking event Friday, March 6 at 10 a.m. at the new location, 3322 E. Ft. Lowell Road. A $1 million capital campaign to renovate buildings and outdoor spaces is underway, with a lead challenge gift from the Connie Hillman Family Foundation. The theatre aims to open its next season on the new campus this summer, says Michael Martinez, LTW executive director. Meanwhile, shows and classes continue in the current location. For more information, visit www.livetheatreworkshop.org or call 327-4242.
- Benjamin Netanyahu’s rival just agreed to stop fighting and join him. Here’s why.
- Midbar chickens come home to roost at Congregation Bet Shalom
- Jewish Agency sending teen emissaries back to Israel, and to quarantine
- No visitors, no group dinners: How Jewish nursing homes are trying to keep seniors safe from the coronavirus
- As the coronavirus epidemic looms, American Jews brace for a Shabbat like no other
- Dead Sea Scrolls fragments at DC museum are fake, its officials say
- Brazilian Jewish schools close to prevent coronavirus infections
- Drop ‘Hunters,’ the head of Steven Spielberg’s Holocaust foundation tells Amazon
- Jared Kushner relative solicits coronavirus tips for him on Facebook
- Israel police investigating 21 people suspected of violating isolation orders