Participants at the Tucson Jewish Community Center weekly Goat Yoga class get a workout and then some. They are joined by miniature kids from Goats of Tucson Yoga. At the hour-long evening program, the yogis usually are more interested in the costumed creatures than yoga poses, especially when plank, table, or downward goat poses provide open invitations for the creatures to leap aboard, as Jane the ballerina demonstrates in this photo. Love and laughter reign as the athletes cuddle and pose for photos with their goat partners. The Tuesday classes are at 6 p.m. near the J pool and cost $20. For more information, contact the J at 299-3000. See more photos and goat yoga locations on Facebook at GOT Yoga Goats of Tucson.
- Phoenix Jewish News to host COVID-19 webinar with state Reps. Alma Hernandez and Aaron Lieberman
- Jewish Republicans tackle a thorny question: What to do about Republicans like Steve King?
- AJP delivery delayed to Saturday, May 16
- Retiring JFSA CEO Mellan fostered cohesive, diverse community
- Social welfare calls bolster community bonds
- Tucson J virtual programs can help adults, kids stay active and sharp during pandemic
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund taking two-phase approach
- Two Tucsonans elected to BBYO regional board
- Rattlesnake bites on the rise — watch where you step, warns UArizona poison center
- Staying connected at Handmaker