Tedd Goldfinger, D.O., founder of Desert Cardiology of Tucson, has received the title of Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology. He is one of only two Tucson-area physicians to receive this distinction. In addition to his practice at Desert Cardiology of Tucson and Northwest Medical Center for more than three decades, Goldfinger has been recognized as an authority on cardiovascular disease and alcohol, having worked with Serge Renaud, Ph.D., father of the “French Paradox,” and various European centers researching the effects of alcohol on blood vessel physiology. He chairs the International Wine & Heart Health Research Initiative.
- Phoenix Jewish News to host COVID-19 webinar with state Reps. Alma Hernandez and Aaron Lieberman
- Jewish Republicans tackle a thorny question: What to do about Republicans like Steve King?
- AJP delivery delayed to Saturday, May 16
- Retiring JFSA CEO Mellan fostered cohesive, diverse community
- Social welfare calls bolster community bonds
- Tucson J virtual programs can help adults, kids stay active and sharp during pandemic
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund taking two-phase approach
- Two Tucsonans elected to BBYO regional board
- Rattlesnake bites on the rise — watch where you step, warns UArizona poison center
- UArizona, with state funds, begins COVID-19 antibody tests