Pinchas Zohav, community chaplain for the Ruth & Irving Olson Center for Jewish Life (Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona Northwest Division); his wife, Rita Zohav; Northwest Director Phyllis Gold; and Northwest staff member Carol Nudelman celebrated Shabbat on Friday, Oct. 4, with residents at Sunrise Senior Living. Zohav celebrates Shabbat at various senior living communities in the Northwest.
- JHM learning trip digs deep into southern border migration issues
- JFSA’s new Olson Center open in Northwest
- Museum to honor Eilat-Kahn, second generation Holocaust survivor
- Sharing Israeli culture, learning about U.S.
- Happy with legacy, Tucson mayor looks forward to practicing, teaching law
- Stone Avenue Block Party to host four Arizona bands
- When he’s not repairing books, local retiree turns them into works of art
- Archaeology, wine intersect in upcoming UA lecture
- Series will blend Torah insights, modern psychology
- Garden of Hope expands J outdoor exhibits