A daughter, Maya Klari Neuman, was born on April 8, 2019 to Eszter and Ariel Neuman of Los Angeles. Maya joins brothers Zev and Louis Neuman. Grandparents are Shlomo and Yael Neuman of Tucson, and Eva and Tamas Lengyel of Los Angeles.
- Jewish Republicans tackle a thorny question: What to do about Republicans like Steve King?
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund taking two-phase approach
- Two Tucsonans elected to BBYO regional board
- Union for Reform Judaism announces layoffs and furloughs
- Legislation enabling unity government coalition in Israel moves a step closer to passage
- As the sexual assault claim against Joe Biden builds, some Jewish women wonder whether he deserves their support
- Benjamin Netanyahu’s rival just agreed to stop fighting and join him. Here’s why.
- Midbar chickens come home to roost at Congregation Bet Shalom
- Jewish Agency sending teen emissaries back to Israel, and to quarantine
- No visitors, no group dinners: How Jewish nursing homes are trying to keep seniors safe from the coronavirus