The award-winning Arizona Jewish Post reaches an educated, affluent and influential consumer group*:
- 71% have a college or advanced degree
- 39% have incomes of $100,000 or more
- More than 68% say they frequently purchase products or services from ads seen in the Arizona Jewish Post.
- 85% plan to patronize local dining and entertainment venues in the next 12 months
- 32% are planning home improvements in the next 12 months
*Source: Circulation Verification Council 2019
As of September 11, the AJP has gone digital!
We have pivoted to exclusively online content. Get in on the ground floor as we explore, develop, and expand this new avenue for engaging with our community. Our publication is offering a variety of opportunities for advertisers to get the word out about their products, services, and events through our digital presence, and we are delighted to build out new features with you as our partner.